2. Wiper blades – Severe weather puts increased demands on wiper blades, so it is crucial to make sure they’re in good condition before winter begins.
3. Windscreen washer fluid – ŠKODA technicians will check it is topped up with the correct antifreeze screen wash fluid.
4. Brakes – Fast, responsive brakes are essential in winter, so the pads, discs and brake fluid are checked allowing drivers to brake more effectively.
5.Tyres – The condition of the tyres is checked, plus customers will be given additional advice about choosing winter tyres.
6. Battery – Winter puts extra strain on batteries, so technicians will check they are in good working order before cold weather hits.
7. Air-con – By ensuring the air-con is in good shape, drivers need not worry about a winter of condensation.”