Reasons to care for your car
Busy lifestyle? Important plans? Kia Servicing and Maintenance keeps your car in prime condition and ready for action. Such work therefore keeps it safe and reliable. A technician notes any tyre damage, for example. You might need new brake fluid, too. Old fluid is more likely to overheat and make it hard to stop. Kia servicing:
- ensures your car feels its best
- optimises fuel efficiency
- minimises wear and tear
- identifies minor faults before they become serious
- helps you feel confident on the road
- creates a paper trail that maximises the trade-in value.
Kia knows you rely on your car and that you need it to work perfectly. Perhaps you have a holiday planned. Perhaps you have a family to care for. Perhaps you have a busy job. Whatever awaits, consider who is best placed to make sure your car is up to the task. Kia designed, built, and sold it so knows it best. The staff:
- have brand specific training
- access to state of the art equipment
- fit genuine parts rather than inferior replicas
- believe in a customer focussed work ethic.
Kia Service (single service)
A Kia Service is tailored to your car’s age, mileage, and mechanical requirements. It might only need a minor service in 2019, for instance. A major service might not be required until next year. The manufacturer can advise you accordingly. This practical, fair, and logical approach keeps your car in perfect working order - and ensures that you only pay for what is required.
Kia Care Service Plan (multiple services)
A Kia Care Service Plan includes a series of services over multiple years. Once again, it can be tailored to your vehicle. For example:
- service 1 (10,000 miles or 12 months)
- service 2 (20,000 miles or 24 months)
- service 3 (30,000 miles or 36 months)
- service 4 (40,000 miles or 48 months)
- service 5 (50,000 miles or 60 months).
A Kia Care Service Plan can be paid for upfront via a single payment. Alternatively, spread the cost via interest-free instalments. Simply choose what suits you best. You are in control.
Kia Health Check
The Kia Health Check is a free visual inspection. Its purpose is to confirm your vehicle is ready for the challenges ahead. The technician therefore checks a wide range of safety critical components. These include the: fluid, lights, battery, safety items, controls, and your tyres. Hopefully, all is well. If not, any imperfection can be corrected to restore your car to its best.