Night away, afternoon tea, track day
The Kia Care Service Plan is the cost effective, easy, and convenient way to maintain your vehicle to the highest standard – and you get a special reward if you purchase in May 2019. A night away for 2 people, for instance. What better excuse to take your car for an enjoyable cruise on the open road? Alternatively expect:
- Afternoon tea for 2 (so you can enjoy cake and sandwiches)
- Spa day for 1 (so you can treat yourself and be pampered)
- Track day experience for 1 (so you can get your pulse racing)
- Wireless speaker (so you can hear your favourite music)
‘Our hand picked range of rewards will help you make more of the time that matters’, the motor manufacturer suggests. Such rewards are alternatively available if you book a service via the internet.
Service Plan benefits
Your Kia Care Service Plan incorporates a wide range of benefits and spans multiple years and services. Its purpose is to ensure your vehicle gets the maintenance required to stay reliable, environmentally efficient, and good to drive. Furthermore, the price is fixed now which protects you from any inflationary rises.
There are further advantages. Your Kia Care Service Plan maintains the car’s service history, for starters. As history proves it has been cared for, there is a price premium over any unloved counterparts if you sell. The Plan can also be transferred to the new owner which is a helpful, enticing, selling point. In addition:
- Kia only fits its own parts to guarantee the best fit, compatibility and performance
- Components have a 2 year warranty for peace of mind
- Technicians have brand specific training, tools and diagnostic equipment
How to buy a Kia Service Plan
To purchase, visit the manufacturer’s website and enter your vehicle’s registration number. This enables it to be uniquely identified. Enter its mileage, too. You can also optionally add your annual mileage. The manufacturer now reveals the optimum service schedule based on your vehicle’s particulars. For instance:
- Service 1: 10,000 miles or 1 year (whichever comes sooner)
- Service 2: 20,000 miles or 2 years (whichever comes sooner)
- Service 3: 30,000 miles or 3 years (whichever comes sooner)
Kia additionally states the price and lets you choose how to pay. Pay in full now, for instance. This might suit if you have plenty of disposable income. Alternatively, you can spread the cost – without increasing the cost – by direct debit. The choice is yours.
Book now at the top of the page for your reward