Cut the cost of motoring with Vauxhall
Vauxhall has a range of initiatives that make it easy, cost effective, and convenient to maintain your car to the highest standard. Such work ensures that it continues to exceed your expectations. That is important. Your vehicle has to be ready for any challenge, anytime, anywhere – even in the toughest conditions.
Vauxhall Service Club
The Vauxhall Service Club is one such initiative. It saves you money, makes life easier, and ensures that help is available if there is a collision. Membership is free. The key benefits include:
- service and repair discount (15% to 25%)
- money off accessories (15%)
- half price MOT (England, Scotland, Wales)
- free pre-MOT inspection (Northern Ireland)
- free wash and vac with a routine service
- fixed price AdBlue refill (£14.99 car and £24.99 van)
- newsletter that contains offers, discounts, and competitions
- Accident Management Programme support if there is a collision
Fixed Price Servicing
Vauxhall Fixed Price Servicing costs far less than you might expect. Prices start at £160 including parts, labour, and VAT. There are no hidden costs. Furthermore, Vauxhall trained technicians only fit the company’s own parts rather than inferior replicas. The 12 month warranty provides additional reassurance. See the table for prices.
See above to book Vauxhall maintenance
Vauxhall Service Plan
Alternatively, a Vauxhall Service Plan enables you to spread the cost of multiple services via fixed, low cost monthly payments. Furthermore, your contract-free plan is tailored to your car’s requirements so it get exactly what it needs – exactly when it needs it. Vauxhall Service Plan prices start from only £15 a month.
See above or below to book Vauxhall maintenance