SEAT £1,000 voucher
The SEAT Summer Keeps Giving Event cuts the cost of your new, fashionable, car by £1,000 until September 10th 2018. Simply download the voucher to benefit. Furthermore, SEAT Fast Track ensures it could be built, delivered, and parked on your drive in only 10 days rather than a few months as is typical of some brands.
SEAT Ibiza key strengths
The SEAT Ibiza is among the prospects. The purpose of this compact, supermini class, hatchback is to excel in town where space is limited, fashion takes centre stage and the most respected cars have low running costs. Its key strengths therefore ensure it succeeds on such terms and optimises your busy, vibrant, lifestyle.
Consider running costs, for starters. 1.6-litre, 95PS, diesel variants average 74.3mpg, hit 68.9mpg in town and 83.1mpg on the extra-urban cycle. Furthermore, carbon emissions are only 100g/km which minimises the price of Vehicle Excise Duty. Expect to pay £145 for the first year. The 2 year, unlimited mileage, warranty and 3 year, 60,000 mile warranty, further minimise any expenditure.
The Ibiza is also compact so it is easy to cruise through a busy high street full of favoured shops and find a spot to park. The parking sensors and rear camera make manoeuvres easy, too. The Ibiza also has sharp styling and a fashionable, sporty, look to impress colleagues, family and friends. Its summary traits include:
- Boot: 355-litres
- Engines: 1.0 80PS petrol, 1.0 95PS petrol, 1.0 115PS petrol, 1.5 150PS petrol, 1.6 95PS diesel
- Gearboxes: 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, 7-speed automatic
- Trims: SE, SE Technology, FR, FR Sport, XCELLENCE, XCELLENCE Lux
- Starting price: £15,595
SEAT Leon key strengths
The Leon 5-Door is a larger alternative. The purpose of this small, family class, hatchback is to be a workhorse for the school run, holidays and other family adventures. It therefore has to be practical, safe and well equipped to earn a place on your driveway.
Key strengths that ensure it succeeds include numerous safety features which help you cruise with confidence. Highlights include:
- Emergency assist (brakes automatically if the vehicle ahead stops and you fail to react)
- Pedestrian protection (brakes automatically if someone steps into the path of your vehicle and you fail to react)
- Lane assist (nudges the vehicle back into its lane if you inadvertently wander)
- Hill hold (prevents the vehicle rolling backward when you start on a steep, upward, incline)
- ISOFIX (connect child seats safely and easily)
- 7 airbags (2 front, 2 side, 2 curtain, 1 knee)
The Leon is practical and spacious, too. It has 5 doors, 5 seats and cargo capacity is 380-litres rising to 1,210-litres if you fold the rear seats flat. There is, therefore, lots of room for sports equipment, pets and pushchairs to complement storage bins throughout the cabin. The box under the driver’s seat, for example.
This workhorse also has lots of equipment to make family trips enjoyable. Highlights include the drive profile that lets you optimise the response of the steering, throttle and automatic transmission to suit your personal preferences. It complements: dual-zone climate control, cruise control, satellite navigation, parking sensors and quality stereo. The Leon’s summary traits are:
- Boot: 380-litres
- Engines: 1.0 115PS petrol, 1.5 130PS petrol, 2.0 190PS petrol, 2.0 290PS petrol, 1.6 115PS diesel, 2.0 150PS diesel
- Gearboxes: 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, 6-speed automatic, 7-speed automatic
- Trims: SE, SE Dynamic, FR, FR Sport, XCELLENCE, XCELLENCE Lux, CUPRA, CUPRA Lux
- Starting price: £18,175