What is Evans Halshaw?
Evans Halshaw is a prominent, popular, long established company that sells new and used cars via its forecourts. Represented manufacturers include: SEAT, Citroen, Dacia, DS, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Peugeot, Ford, Renault and Vauxhall. It also values second-hand cars for free and operates throughout England, Scotland and Wales. Valuations equate to offers to purchase.
How to get a used car valuation
Get a free valuation via the company’s website. Simply enter the vehicle’s registration number to get started. The site then confirms its make, model and other facts and requests further information. The mileage and whether it has service history, for instance. Finally, provide your contact details to receive a valuation via e-mail. Alternatively, contact the company via phone.
The car has to meet certain conditions for its aforementioned, indicative, valuation to be valid. It must not have mechanical or cosmetic damage, for example. The valuation further assumes it has:
- Right-hand drive
- Not been imported
- MOT for at least 6 months
- Never been written-off by its insurance company
- Never been used for driving tuition
- Never been used for rental
- Never been used for private hire
- Never been used by the police
- Multiple sets of keys
The free, used, valuation is valid for 7 days. Note, however, that if you choose to sell the car to the company any valuation/offer might be reduced if it is below the assumed standard. Expect a company representative to confirm its condition in the flesh. It can be checked at more than 80 sites throughout The United Kingdom.
How Evans Halshaw values used cars
Valuations are based on what similar cars sold for in the recent past.
Evans Halshaw has a wide range of online content that provides perspective on the world of motoring. Reviews help you pick a suitable car, for example. Also expect tips to stay safe on the road, inspiring initiatives that raise money for charity, and more.
About Evans Halshaw
- Founded in 1927 by P J Evans
- 130+ sites in England, Scotland and Wales
- 20,000 cars in stock nationwide
- 1 million MOT tests per-annum
- 40 new stores to be opened nationwide
- Owners Club provides a wide range of benefits for customers including access to exclusive, motoring themed, special events
- Motabilty offers for disabled motorists
- Wide range of finance offers
- Among the biggest buyers of used car in The United Kingdom
- YouTube channel showcases its current stock
- Also sells trucks and vans
- Headquarters in Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Part of Pendragon PLC as listed on The London Stock Exchange
What Evans Halshaw says
“We guarantee to give you the best quote for your old car”, Evans Halshaw says. “We will buy your car no matter its make, model or condition. Simply get an instant quote online, book an appointment and sell your car for more.”Get a Free Car Valuation