Dacia Buy Online helps you pick, finance, and order a new car at home irrespective of coronavirus lockdown. The manufacturer is therefore ‘open for business’ even though its showrooms have temporarily closed, it said. In addition, the vehicle can be delivered to your home – for free – so it is available for any ‘essential trips’ and to enjoy fully when life gets back to normal.
How Dacia Buy Online works
Dacia Buy Online makes it easy to order a new car during coronavirus lockdown. To get started, pick a payment method and budget. Choose cash, personal contract purchase, or hire purchase.
Dacia now shows you a list of cars that fit the budget. The list can be refined to further suit your lifestyle. You can specify which of the manufacturer’s vehicles is of most interest, for starters. You can further pick the fuel type (petrol or diesel), the gearbox (manual or automatic), and the colour of the paintwork.
Dacia now enables you to add extras that might make life more convenient. For instance, a service plan that covers the cost of maintenance for several years. Maintenance helps keep the car reliable. You might also extend the manufacturer warranty for further peace of mind. You can also pick a delivery date and time.
Dacia range overview for 2020
Dacia has a wide range of practical, no-nonsense vehicles which cost less than you might expect. Pick the:
- Sandero (supermini class vehicle that is cheap to run, practical, and easy to park) – from £6,995
- Sandero Stepway (supermini size car that has styling features from a rugged, off-road, sports-utility vehicle) – from £9,245
- Logan MCV (spacious family estate) – from £8,495
- Logan MCV Stepway (family estate that has styling cues from a tough, off-road, sports-utility class vehicle) – from £12,445
- Duster (fashionable sports-utility vehicle) – from £10,995.