What is The Car Buying Group Car Valuation?
The Car Buying Group supplies a quick and simple method of selling your car online. It offers contactless collection, secure payment, no fees and the option to price match any other offer from an online car buyer.
How to get a used car valuation
Getting your free, immediate car valuation is simple via the official website – all you’ll need is to enter your registration number. The Car Buying Group will automatically show your car and offer an approximate mileage based on historical annual mileage. The next step involves choosing the number of earlier owners the car has had, with it landing somewhere between 1 and 5+. The second choice on the page lets you pick the service history of the car. Here are the choices:
- Full – in case you have the entire service history on hand
- Part – a partial service history, with small blanks in-between
- None – no service history at all
- Not Due – if your car hasn’t reached the point of needing service history yet
Once you’ve chosen the options which match your car’s state, it’s time to introduce your contact information. This includes:
- Your name
- Phone number
This company takes your privacy seriously, giving you the option to opt-in for marketing emails, SMS messages and phone calls.
After hitting next, you will be shown your car price, preferred collection dates (with an option to change them) and a series of assumptions the company has made in the car's price check.
If you’d like to adjust the valuation, there’s a button under the given valuation to offer feedback. Clicking it will let you choose the reason for the change, such as the vehicle having added specification or damage. Then, you’re given the possibility to adjust the expected value as you see fit, and add a comment.
The entire process is fast and completely free.
Several base assumptions go into the valuation provided. One of which is that it is a running car. The usual assumptions are:
- The plate isn’t personalized.
- The car is of UK manufacture.
- Two sets of keys are available for it.
- It has no damage, aesthetic or mechanical.
- At least 2 months until the next MOT.
- Not an insurance write-off.
- It hasn’t been used for hire or as a taxi.
- It has not been used for driving tuition.
- Was not used as an emergency vehicle (e.g., by the Police).
Any difference between the stated assumptions and reality should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org for a more complete free car valuation.
How The Car Buying Group Car Valuation values used cars
This group has years of experience in the field of valuing cars, with access to up-to-date car prices which are watched daily. The most exact valuations come from the most exact information – their customer service is available at email@example.com to adjust the car value according to current information.
If you’re happy with the valuation, you can go ahead at once to organize the sale of your car. The website also has reviews from over 50 000+ thrilled customers and a section dedicated to offering guides to would-be sellers.
About The Car Buying Group Car Valuation’s Information Services
- Based in West Yorkshire
- Experienced customer support
- Over 50 000+ satisfied customers
- 97% would recommend to family and friends
- Pay the quoted price, after an inspection
- Guaranteed lowest price – price matching system
- Free car valuation
What The Car Buying Group Car Valuation says
“Unlike our competitors, we guarantee to pay the price we quote, ensuring you get the best deal for your car.”